Introducing panLab 3
Thursday 1st December
8:00pm - 9:00pm GMT
Presented on zoom
panLab 3 is a spatial audio mixing solution, designed to integrate seamlessly with QLab. Join the Innovate Audio team as they demo the software. This session will cover:
- Basic setup. Connecting to a QLab workspace, adding speakers and QLab cues.
- Sound system design with panLab 3. Optimal workflow when commissioning a sound system.
- Working with multichannel audio cues with the new Multichannel Algorithm.
- Advanced panLab 3 features. Including Sequences, Derived Outputs, external OSC support and more.
- Question and Answer session with the developers themselves.
Please note, the ASD reserves the right to make changes to the programme without prior notice. Such alterations may occasionally be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
All events will be filmed and photographed - your presence confirms your permission for the ASD to use any images or recordings of you in our publicity materials and seminar archive.
The ASD does not accept responsibility for anyone acting as a result of information or views expressed on its training courses including course material. Opinions expressed are those of individual trainers and not necessarily those of the ASD. Participants should take professional advice when dealing with specific situations.